After graduating from high school, I started my legal studies in France at the Faculty of Law of the University of Toulouse. In 2014, I obtained my doctorate summa cum laude at the Faculty of Law of the Pontifical University of Toulouse, France, as a Republican Scholar.
Education and research have been an integral part of my life since my third year of university. I have served as vice-president of the Alexander the Great College and have participated in several academic competitions and conferences. As an adjunct professor at the Department of Administrative Law at the University of Pécs, talent management became a central part of my professional activities after obtaining my PhD degree. This also brought me into contact with the MCC.
As a mentor and leader of the Mentor Club, which was founded at the University of Jyväskylä, and as a tutor and leader of the Administrative Law Academic Student Circle, I have sought to develop a professional workshop that can serve as a solid foundation for individual talent management. To broaden my perspectives, I completed the "7 Habits" training in 2018, and in 2021 I qualified as a life and business coach, and I have also been involved as a tutor and mentor in projects aimed at developing the civil service, and as a researcher and trainer in the European Digital University City (EDUC).
As a synthesis of my research, I have published a separate monograph entitled "Basic Issues in the Legislative Supervision of Local Government" in 2021.
My primary task at the MCC is to support the work of the Deputy Director General of the MCC, coordinating the work of all professional levels, with special emphasis on the MCC University Programme. In addition, I am also involved in educational activities, and I regularly conduct training courses and workshops for our university and high school students.
- Republican scholarship (2013)
- Concha Győző Doctoral Programme (2017-2018)
- Campus Mundi scholarship - Cergy-Pontoise (2018)
Awards and distinctions
- Pro Cura Ingenii Rector's Award for outstanding work in the field of talent management
- National Scientific Student Conference - III place Spring Winds Doctoral Conference - 1st place
- Thesis Supervisor Award for the Supervisor of a winning thesis at the National Scientific Student Conference
- Thesis Supervisor Award for the topic of the winning thesis at the National Office of the Judiciary's György Mailáth Scientific Competition