I have always looked for exciting and varied challenges. Education and talent management are close to me in many ways. As the child of teacher parents, I was quickly drawn into tutoring. I first took over students from my father, preparing them for various math competitions and entrance exams, and during my university years I also taught at the Közgáz and developed video curricula for the Department of Information Systems. I came into contact with MCC during my Master's degree when I applied to the Leadership Academy program. After I completed my studies, MCC asked me to become their employee, which I gladly accepted, as I had received so much from the institution that I wanted to give something back.
I am currently working as a project manager for the organization. My job is very varied, as new projects come in, new tasks and challenges arise. I try to do my best to carry out my tasks so that MCC can achieve its goals as soon as possible.
- ELTE-ÁJK Law (in progress)
- BCE-KTK Economics and Public Policy (MSc)
- KU Leuven Master of European Politics and Policies (EMPA programme)
- MCC Leadership Academy
- BCE-GTK International Economics (BA)
- BCE-GTK Business Informatics (BSc)
- MNB Excellence Scholarship 2019-2020
- MNB Scholarship for self-financed students
- Campus Mundi scholarship 2019-2020